Monday, December 28, 2009

Gay Cruising Spots In Richmond Viriginia

Decree for the Month of December

Decrees of the Month for each state:

Since the supreme court of heaven installed in Venezuela, through the ministry of Deliverance and Restoration "Buffalo Forces Caracas" I rise as a legislator (a) God provides that each word is released into the air will now be a final decree for eternity. Uprooting

all human, intellectual, philosophical, political, and all ancestral curse that through the educational system in colleges and universities, who settled in the lives of the people of this state, therefore, nullify all ancient pact that has been done on the graves of the dead and to be renewed through celebrations, cultural events, with a background and offering to pay tribute to gods, to curse the nation and this state as is the worship of witchcraft and idolatry and its curse, so that every spirit of idolatry that has governed much Time is now destroyed by the power of the word and declared tied and sent to the abyss of destruction every spirit that wants to destroy the people of this state in witchcraft, Santeria or any branch of the occult and witchcraft, and in misery, in sickness. why destroy their altars, their works and their curses in the name of the Lord Jesus and I establish that from this moment all curse becomes a blessing for each of these families of this state
Ato any spirit of rebellion and violence insujeción in the streets and establish peace roadways in our state. Ato all principality of destruction through alcoholism, drugs, drugs, death, stabbed, gambling, lottery, horse, and every spirit of luck and emotional eating disorders who want to touch the bodies, minds and hearts of our generational. And set your word, as it says in Isaiah 61:3: "They will be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord to show his glory."
I establish that our current and future generations are marked with the seal of the Holy Spirit, not to open but never in this state who do sorcerers, and idolaters, nor drunkards, nor abusers, nor slanderers nor liars, and thugs, not rebellious , disobedient to parents or drug addicts because right now I destroy from the air, land and the hearts of the people of this state change so I put this decree and the decree of freedom, healing, and blessing in Christ Jesus that we a generation that will not governed by the circumstances but we will rise to greatness design. I call them gifts dormant, hidden or buried to go out now and be activated in a supernatural way and all those people who were presented to the Lord in his childhood, and those who heard the word of God commanded that their spirits are awake the powerful name of Jesus Wake up and in the name of Jesus
bless your generations, and establishing that:
The Holy Spirit of God will fill a big way in this state in 2010, and that each person will be touched the power of God and there will be salvation to them, health and physical freedom, spiritual and financial and declare that this year 2010 will be for my family, my friends, my neighbor and all living in this state.
wisdom and truth will penetrate to the core of his being and
leadership will rise to spearhead creative, with ideas and strategies of the sky that does not flee from the problems it confronted with the mental and emotional balance causing different environment, they will refuse to abort future victories through painful memories.
I bring to mind the word of your Lord spoke to this nation: "As in the days of Obed-edom, the blessing is multiplied in each family and to wake Issachar generation so that it can detect all the blessing everything have, at this time beginning to bless all I have in Christ Jesus, be said of this state, you are my delight. and I will delight myself in your song, because I will raise you the new song. I love you and I will show you how I love you, hug your children, your grandchildren, will dry your tears, heal their pain, their scars will heal, bind up your heart and fill with my glory. Venezuela will be fully lifted, and each state, Venezuela will be like me, you will be restored, re-up your buildings, your company will return bright and times of glory and influence. This is the time yours, your family, your home your neighbor and the time of my Spirit to you, and you land you remove all the curse that brought you people witchcraft and witch drying your land I'll be the early and latter rain to come to you for your land to produce all that I sent to you right now and I'll do everything you need to do to see the fulfillment of what I announced. "
We affirm with Romans 9:28 which reads: "For the Lord make upon the earth in righteousness and promptly." Therefore
announced that is done. EJECUTECE
IMPLEMENTED AND IN CHRIST JESUS \u200b\u200b


AMEN


Apostol Marcelino Freites
Go to homepage

0 comments:

Post a Comment